Sunday 31 July 2011

Sale Goodies

I've picked up a few bits, mostly sale bargains, as I felt my wardrobe definitely had a bit of a holiday-daytime-dress/beach-cover-up shaped hole in it.  I'm going to Sardinia with the babes and Himself at the end of August and I think (hope) these will be perfect to chuck on over bikinis.



Topshop £28.50 - not in the sale but a great little cover-up nonetheless

To show the cut-out detail at the back - not the most flattering of angles

French Connection £32.00

New Look £7.00 - the hem dips at the back which I love
And clearly not for my holiday at all but it seems I can never resist a big, slouchy, drapey cardigan.  Especially one in grey.

French Connection £29.00
x

2 comments:

Kitty said...

Love the French Connection dress on you. You have good taste and your blog is coming on. My only bug bear is your use of the term 'Himself' to refer to your husband. It really grates - naff, outdated etc

Best Wishes

Natasha said...

Thanks Kitty! Himself has always been referred to as such - sorry you're not keen on it but thanks for reading.