Saturday 30 July 2011

This Week's Outfits

It seems that summer has decided to finally make an appearance which I'm just loving.  Here are a few outfits from this week at work then I'll share a few of my sale buys with you.  Sorry the pictures are so washed out - for some unfathomable reason my computer is playing silly buggers and not letting me edit them.


linen mix mini dress (it has hidden pockets at the hip which I love) - Next, mink suede bow flats - Next, silver 60s watch and silver and pearl cocktail ring - vintage
Breton tee - M&S, dirndl skirt with exposed zip - Gap, flats - Gerard Darel (although I swapped them for very high pointed stilettoes when in work), bag - Balenciaga, black pearl bracelet, watch and ring - vintage

This photo is just to show my new bag from Zara, more of which below...  




x

No comments: