Monday 18 July 2011

Fun Times

My blogging seems to be very sporodic at present - apologies - but I've been off on my travels again.  This time it was to the Croatian island of Hvar in the middle of the beautiful Adriatic.  It was a girls holiday with my two besties and a repeat of last year's trip although this time we went for longer (yippee!) 

It was an absolutely BRILLIANT week involving much eating, drinking, laughing, dancing and nowhere near enough sleeping.  We're already talking about next year! 

The gorgeous main square


Taking ourselves far too seriously on the first night

Bonj les bains

The first of many at Hula Hula... grey and white stripy vest - Primark, pink shorts - Next (childrens), orange Havaianas, black sunnies - Oliver Peoples



cut offs - River Island, mocha vest - ASOS, kimono - Topshop, leather messenger - New Look, orange Havs as I had burnt feet and couldn't wear anything else!

white vest - Primark, orange skirt - Zara, black suede sandals - Primark, black and white bikini underneath - Salinas, black sunnies - Ray Ban
Our last night :-(

x

3 comments:

Luxx Mint said...

Looks like you had a fab time! i love Croatia and would love to go back some time.

Is there a lot to see in Hvar?

Love the OP sunnies too!

The doll on fashion

Enter my giveaway to win a ZARA leather bag!

thoughts running through my head.... said...

I went to Split in May and loved it! Never made it to Hvar but its on the list for next time!

Natasha said...

Hvar is beautiful and yes, if you make it out of the port away (and away from the bars) then there's a gorgeous island to explore. I think we're going to go back for a third time next year. Definitely try and go!