Sunday 7 August 2011

This Week's Outfits

Hello campers

I hope you've all had great weekends.  Mine has been very unglamourous, involving all manor of child shaped stuff and therefore, I've been wearing my child friendly uniform of jeans/combats, Havaianas, teeshirt, parka.

I did, however, enjoy a really lovely evening this week with one of the besties and some T-Girls that we've recently become friends with.  Having only ever met drag queens before, rather embarrassingly, we spent most of the evening bombarding the "girls" with dozens of questions, all of which I'm sure they'd heard a million times before!   It was a great evening and here's what I wore (although, predictably, I was hugely out-glammed by our new friends!)


silk "Swallow" dress - Whistles, tan wedge shoots - UO, gold watch - Fossil, huge gold hoop earrings - ebay

And this is a work outfit from Friday, the only day of the week I actually made it into work this week!

red skirt - Zara, Breton tee - H&M, grey suede wedges - Next, mink leather satchel - ASOS
x

3 comments:

The White List said...

Absolutely brilliant!!!

the-white-list.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Awesome outfits! I love the red skirt!

http://theprintedsea.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Hi Natasha

I really enjoy reading your posts, you have great style! I'm passing on a blog award to you, pop over to my blog to grab it :o) www.mummyandthemonsters.blogspot.co.uk

Kerri x