Wednesday 20 July 2011

Purple, New Wallet and Harry Potter

Oh, how bloody awful is this sodding weather?!  I'm beyond bored with rain and grey skies so today I pulled on the brightest trousers I own (a recent sale purchase from River Island) and tried to feel summery.


extremely creased (it was the end of the day) purple palazzo pants - River Island, black platforms - TS, marl grey teeshirt - La Redoute, black blazer - H&M, skinny leather belt - M&S

Continuing the theme of all things bright, my new wallet from Tory Burch arrived this morning.  I absolutely love it and I have to say it's a big improvement on my daughter's Hello Kitty purse that I've been using for the last fortnight!


Last night we went to watch the final Harry Potter film which I thought was brilliant and I'm not ashamed to say that I almost shed a tear near the end.  Thankfully, I got a grip and reminded myself that it was Harry Potter and not real life and so my dignitiy remained intact.  Which was a first.



kimono sleeve sweater - TS, high waisted flares - TS, brown leather flipflops - can't remember, gold coloured metal belt - vintage, watch - Fossil, brown leather Bottega Veneta copy bag

 As you can see from the super stylish back drop to these pictures, I'm still far from on top of the post holiday washing.  And my mirror could do with a clean...

x

2 comments:

Melina said...

I looove the orange tory burch purse :)
xx

Luxx Mint said...

The orange wallet is amazing!

The doll on fashion

Enter my giveaway to win a ZARA leather bag!