Sunday 7 November 2010

Today's Outfit

After a week - or maybe even two? - of having very little energy, patience or enthusiasm, my black mood has finally lifted and I feel more or less back to normal.  The last couple of weeks I've done little more than look after the babes, go to work and feel sorry for myself.  It's all been very dull.

So, on Friday evening I took Peachy-pie to a decidedly damp firework display.  She won a pirate costume on a Lucky Dip stall so was delighted.  Yesterday we took them for lunch at Pizza Express - yum - and then to the museum.  They both behaved brilliantly and it was a lovely day, rounded off with Krispy Kreme doughnuts and a Strictly/X Factor extravaganza on the sofa.

Here's what I wore:

olive Houlihan copy trousers - Whistles, Breton tee - H&M, leather biker - Next, black boots - Solea, moody LV scarf

And here's my Peachy-pie, rain soaked but happy in her pirate eye patch.
 


Mmmmmmmm, doughnuts ...
 


Happy Sunday x

No comments: