Sunday 24 October 2010

Today's Outfit

Today's Word Of The Day is Lethargy.  As quoted in the Oxford English Dictionary, "having little energy; feeling unwilling and unable to do anything", this just about sums me up and thus explains my decidedly wan expression.

I did manage a trip into town this morning and even braved Primark but since my return I've retreated to the comfort of fleecy pyjamas, cups of tea and my laptop.  Himself is hung over (and therefore neither use nor ornament) and the babes are thankfully ensconced in front of an Andy Pandy DVD.  The heating is on, a roast chicken is in the oven, wine will be consumed at some point.  The housework can wait.


ancient jersey minidress - Celia Birtwell for Topshop, strappy white vest - H&M, tights - Falke, flats - Gerard Darel, biker - Next, sunnies - Ray Ban

I love the back of this dress although going bra-less is not an option at my advanced years so the bra and vest have to show.



Happy Sundays people x

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that outfit, the dress is gorgeous!
Jane x

Natasha said...

Hi Jane, thank you - an old favourite x

Luxx Mint said...

I like the dress with the black tights, jacket and sunglasses - looks great! x

The doll on fashion