Tuesday 23 November 2010

Rome Outfits

Here are some of the outfits that I wore in Rome.

These are iphone shots - they're not bad (certainly better than my useless camera) but the night time ones are pretty blurred unfortunately.  I'm asking for a new camera for Christmas.



feather maxi skirt - Warehouse, cashmere v-neck - Uniqlo, leather biker - Next, grey pashmina - ebay, mink PS1 copy satchel - ASOS, black button boots - Solea



black leather shorts - Zara, black tights - Falke, red and white Breton tee - Zara, leopard print faux fur - Topshop, black flats - Gerard Darel, black leather clutch - vintage






leapard print mini - River Island, grey l/s tee - Primark, jacket, pash, flats, tights and bag - as before

3 comments:

Luxx Mint said...

Gorgeous outfits - the feather maxi skirt and leopard skirt are my favourites!

Rome is my number 1 european city but so impossible to do in one trip as its so huge isn't it! x

The doll on fashion

Natasha said...

Thanks lovely. Yes I adored it - never been before and you're right, impossible to do in one go ... which means that we must of course go back! x

Christina T said...

Loveee your long leopard skirt! I just wish I could pull it off, my legs are so short :(
*followed you blog*
=3