Thursday 30 December 2010

New Additions

OK, so, as promised, some snaps of my recent purchases.  As you can see, I felt I was a little low on tops - ummm, and everything seems to be black, white or cream!!!

White fitted shirt with black bow tie - Zara.  I wore this in the run up to Christmas with black leather shorts, opaques, huge wedgies and a bright red vintage clutch.  (Excuse creases, I pulled it out of the ironing pile to take this shot!)



Cream silk mix oversized shirt - Zara.  I'm thinking this will look good with American Apparell black PVC leggings, which I haven't worn for an age, and my new high heeled booties which are pictured below.



Black leather platform booties - Zara.  Slightly too small! but I'm hoping they'll stretch out OK.

 


Black and nude suede flats - Reiss.  Black flats are an absolute staple for me as I can't do heels and babies at the same time but don't want to spend my life in Uggs and Converse!




Black and cream striped oversized jumper - Reiss.  I adore this, it's such a flattering fit.



Black Peter Pan collar minidress - Warehouse.  This is an easy dress to throw on for work with opaques and flats or shoe-boots.  I love the low back and exposed zip.





Cream silk "Swallow" blouse - Warehouse.  My obsession with anything swallow-themed continues...




Black vest and pink polka dot shorts for bed - Primark.  Himself bought us a gorgeous duck down duvet from the John Lewis sale but it's so bloody warm I can't wear my usual pyjamas under it!



Black and cream silk "Swallow" dress - Whistles via ebay.  This isn't a sale purchase but was bought in mid November.  My lack of camera meant that I couldn't grab a shot of it at the time but here it is now in all it's glory.  I absolutely love it.





Silver and moonstone ring - local market.  This is to replace my much loved Ibizian ring that was stolen at work.


 

I'm still waiting for a couple of things to arrive so I'll take some more shots when they (eventually) turn up.

x

4 comments:

Veebers said...

Heyyy girlfriend! Lovin' your work.
Whoop whoop for the swallow blouse. I got mine in navy, isn't it gorge.
Your haul is fab. I love love love that Zara blouse, I picked it up yday but you know I've just bought that cream pearly vintage top and the taupe billowly blouse from M&S I really did think okay V no more creeeeeam blouses/tops!! however now I am umming and arring!!
thanks for your email sweetie. I deposited a xmas cheque yday so will be booking flights very very soon. WOOO HOOO!
Have a happy new year my love. bundles of kisses love Veebers xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Veebers said...

PS The boots are fucking awesome x

Becky said...

I love everything, especially the boots, shoes and peter pan collar dress!

Natasha said...

Thanks guys - I'm very pleased with my bargains! x