Friday 31 December 2010

Happy New Year Y'all

Happy New Year readers!  Today I've been at work until lunchtime and then this afternoon I've spent chilling at home with the babes.  This is what I've been wearing:




jersey minidress - French Connection, cotton opaques - Primark, black shoots - Zara, red, grey and black moody Vuitton scarf, black leather tassel bag - Zara

I hope you're welcoming the new year in just the way you want to; whether it's in a fabulously exotic location, with dearest family and friends, bouncing around on a champagne buzz or tucked up in bed snoring peacefully.  The latter is how I'll be celebrating.  Whilst I've enjoyed some amazing New Year celebrations in the past, I've long since stopped doing anything more exciting than having dinner with Himself at home, enjoying a glass or two of something cold and bubbily and sloping off to bed at 10pm.  Bliss!

Enjoy yourselves and let's all hope for a happy, healthy 2011!

 

6 comments:

Christina T said...

I abso love your booties! (:

Unknown said...

Boots are immense! *lovehearts* x

Unknown said...

PS where are your tights from, they're so black. love 'em. and i may get my zara bag back out - you've inspired me! not used mine for probably a year, since last a/w!

and also - who takes your pics?

Natasha said...

Thanks both - the boots are cool but kill my feet at the moment. I need to break them in.

These tights are just Primark Veebs - cotton mix, £2! Yeah break the Zara bag out - it's still one of my favourite bags. The pics are on a self-timer doll - need to get a tripod though x

Unknown said...

Coolio re the tights buuut - primark, long enough for you are they??? what size d'you get? I never find them long enough...

Natasha said...

Yeah they're wicked Veebs, and you know what a tights snob I am. Bought them as I need to replace my FAlke's really but can't find any money off codes for them at the moment. I got medium as they go up to 5'9" I think. Will have a look at the packaging later x