Tuesday 7 December 2010

I Believe In Father Christmas

I generally refuse to engage in any kind of Christmas chat before 1 December although I will admit to having already bought the majority of the kids' presents this year, just to get it out of the way.  However, the festive season has finally arrived and although we've been unaffected by heavy snow in the West Country, the light dusting that we have received has made me feel decidedly Christmassy.  

Dear Father Christmas
 
I've been a good(ish) girl this year and here's my list of presents that I'd like you to bring please:

Christmas 2010
1 - gold cocktail ring by Monica Vinader, 2 - Panasonic Lumix camera, 3 - Terry's Chocolate Orange, 4 - F Scott Fitzgerald's The Great Gatsby, 5 - black leather flats by Tory Burch, 6 - purple wallet by Miu Miu, 7 - black wool tights by Falke, 8 - Kerastase Masquintense conditioner, 9 - Prada Postcard sunnglasses









Any of these would be fabulous!

Thank you and with love

Natasha x 

1 comment:

Christina T said...

That Miu Miu wallet is just super cute!