Friday 15 October 2010

Lederhosen

I love the idea of leather shorts over opaques - I wear my denim cut offs over tights all the time - but I'm thinking that at 37 years old, I may be veering dangerously into mutton territory.  Nevertheless I bought these in Zara today and I'm going to try them in front of my (brutally honest) friends and see what their reactions are.


Obviously, I aspire to look like this in them ...

Photo courtesy of celebrity-gossip.net

But fear I may end up resembling an over-excited Austrian ...
Photo courtesy of myworldparty.ie

Watch this space!

2 comments:

Veebers said...

I love them. Just keep everything quite simple and vintage and you'll rock 'em I'm sure.
I will wait for a real life pic of you in them.
You know you're sooo lucky to have legs eleven aren't you *sticks pin in voodoo toosh doll* xxx

wonky_monkey said...

I agree with V, you'll totally rock those!! They are fab, my credit card paw is twitching.