Tuesday 17 August 2010

Gold Stars All Round

Today I had the horrible job of taking my babes to get their booster jabs.  I was dreading it - I hadn't felt as nervous since I'd had to shoehorn a feral tomcat into a basket in preparation for being rehomed with Bath Cats Home.  Anyway, they were both brilliant and with the assistance of a ChupaChup lolly, a couple of cuddles and a dummy it was all forgotten pretty quickly.

For this thrilling trip I wore this which was boring but comfy:

skinnies - Primark, charcoal vest - M&S Limited Collection, charcoal cardigan - All Saints, flats - Bertie, watch - Sekonda



Ignoring The Palest Feet In The World (note to self: apply fake tan), I love these shoes - so comfortable


Apologies for the awful pictures.  A combination of rubbish camera and unskilled "photographer" (and I use the term very loosely) does not make for good blog pictures.  Thankfully he's eager to learn and I have a new camera purchase on the horizon. Watch out Rankin ...

1 comment:

♥ Sadie ♥ said...

Love the outfit!! x