Sunday 15 August 2010

The Beginning

Having loved fashion and shopping since I was a child - the recollection of accompanying my mother to buy my first pair of black patent party shoes from Clarks (with an ankle strap, natch) will always be cherished - the arrival of my own two baby girls has done little to dent my enthusiasm. 

Unfortunately, my precious bundles of joy have quite substantially dented my budget and whilst I still adore high end pieces and designer treats, these days its more usual for me to settle for high street steals and inspired-by copies.  With this in mind this blog will feature plenty of purchases from The Great British High Street.  We're very lucky that the UK's high street is so fantastic.  I'm a huge fan and love scouring my favourite shops, whether in person or from behind a computer screen, for that perfect piece. 

This blog will also show some of my outfits.  These will usually be comprised completely of high street finds.  Sometimes they'll be boring, sometimes I'll get it wrong, occasionally they'll be spot on.  Enjoy!

No comments: