Thursday 26 August 2010

Bumpity-Bump

Wagon's are made for falling off of (or so I've been told) and in the last week I've been weak and succumbed to the temptations of the new A/W stock in store.  My Wish List is still growing but I've the age-old dilemma of not being able to find what I want at the moment.  Here's what I've bought in the last week (apologies for the really dreadful quality):

Flippy-flappy double layered calf length skirt for work - Zara.  Really flattering on but I don't have any shoes that "go" - need pointed heels ASAP.



Houlihan copies - Whistles.  A little loose after my impromptu "detox" but nothing that a few doughnuts won't sort.



White and red slouchy Breton tee - Zara.  Because a red and white Breton tee (of which I have none) is very different to a navy and white Breton tee (of which I had 30 at the last count).  Right? RIGHT?



Leopard print cardigan - Warehouse.  It's leopard print, it's 50s style, it's soft and snuggily.  Nuff said.




Veet (formerly known as Immac) Warm Wax Jar - currently on offer at Sainsbury's.  Because my Waxing Lady is on her jollies at the moment and I was a hairy bitch.




I also bought a perfect pair of black cigarette pants for work from Zara, although I couldn't even get a half decent picture on this camera so no point posting it.  They have a higher rise, don't gape at the back and keep their shape.  Shocked.

Plus one gratuitous shot of Pixie-face, having just demolished a dark chocolate Kit-Kat finger.

1 comment:

Veebers said...

Sooooooooooo cute!