Friday 10 June 2011

Today's Outfit

Good afternoon campers

Quick outfit post from me as out tonight with some work colleagues. 

Between now (4.45pm) and estimated departure time (7.30pm) I need to:

cook tea (a huge feat in itself)
supervise eating of tea (and maybe even eat something myself)
clear away tea debris
dress babes for bed (thankfully they are at this very moment having a 3 way bath with Himself so that's one thing ticked off)
wrestle babes to bed and negotiate telling the shortest story possible
shower and dress myself
chuck some slap on

So what the hell I'm still doing sat here blogging is anyone's guess.  Laters!

beige cotton skirt - Zara, pink tee - Zara, orange belt - Next, cobalt blue bag - ASOS, black leather flats - Office, white watch - Next, olive green army coat (because the weather is SHIT!) - Primark

Looking ridiculously dumpy and like I have a major pot belly issue - I don't *think* I look like that in reality!

Love all these brights together