Sunday 19 June 2011

Amusement d'anniversaire dans beau Paris

Bonsoir

Apologies for a lack of posts but I've been away on my holibobs in Gay Paree!  It was my birthday on Friday and Himself took me to one of my favourite cities for a long weekend.

I'm about to hit the sack now as we've only been back a couple of hours.  More outfit posts tomorrow but for now, this is how I spent my birthday.

Himself had a bit of trouble with the zoom hence part of my head being chopped off.  Also I have no idea why I have my arms behind my back but anyway...  grey pleated maxi skirt - Primark, apple green tee - Primark, scarf - Primark (detecting a theme?), colbolt blue messenger - ASOS,

Apologies for a really bad close up but Hell, it's the Mona Lisa!  And I spent (part of) my birthday with her!

Some birthday goodies

orange skirt - Zara, off-white slub tee - Zara, shrunken blazer - H&M, black flat suede sandals - Primark, black leather and leopard print messenger - ASOS, gold watch - Fossil, gold hoops, ring and bangle - mix of high street and vintage

Our view from Georges Restaurant



x

4 comments:

The doll on fashion said...

Happy Belated birthday! Looks like a fab weekend in Paris - I love the maxi skirt! and great watch too.

The doll on fashion

Becky said...

Happy belated birthday, sounds like the perfect way to celebrate.

Natasha said...

Thank you! x

Veebers said...

Wow you look lush in the maxi skirt honey x