Saturday 4 June 2011

Saturday at Home

Today I'm at home with the Tooshlings so I'm wearing a very relaxed outfit.  It's gorgeous weather and after a lot of nagging I've said we can get the paddling pool out this afternoon.  They must have caught me at an off moment as, of course, all I really want to do is sit in the sun with a huge spritzer and a good book.

Oh well - splish splosh splash!  



jersey grey sundress - La Redoute, white vest - Topshop, flipflops - Havaianas, sunnies - Ray Ban


x

3 comments:

Ikya said...

You are so cute!!:D I want those sunnies!:)
I'm a new follower of yours..
Do visit my blog and participate in my giveaway!!:D

Veebers said...

Wowzers T have you been on a sunbed!!!! Lovely relaxed outfit. Let me into your fake tan secret honey bun. Missed your blog lady. Big loves X

Natasha said...

Thank you!

Nah Veebs, just a bit of Dove Everyday. You know me - pale and (un)interesting. The dark colour is part of the effect I put on the photos to make them pop a bit otherwise they can look a bit washed out x