Saturday 25 September 2010

Today's Outfit

I was out with work colleagues last night and the free bar means that I'm a teensy bit hungover today.  Thankfully Pixie slept until gone 8 o'clock this morning and although Peach sloped into our bed at some point before it was fully light, CBeebies provided ample entertainment to keep her amused until her younger sister stirred.  So today I'm dressing for comfort as we run errands and visit grandparents.  I think black tights would have been better than grey ribbed but I can't be arsed to change now - and I'm sure the colour of my tights won't make much difference to the course of my day.

Jersey minidress - La Redoute, tights - H&M, boots - Solea, leather biker - Next, moody Vuitton Sprouse scarf, mens' diving watch - Sekonda

I would have posted a picture of last night's (wholly more exciting) outfit but the "photographer" had the camera on the wrong settings and the pictures were even less decipherable than they normally are.  He has much to learn.

No comments: