Sunday 19 September 2010

Today's Outfit

Today started off promisingly with a lie in (until 9.30am - GET IN!) and then a mooch around town with Peachy-face.  A quick spin through Primark rendered good results and I found a gorgeous calf length skirt in Mango that I may go back and get.  Things deteriorated somewhat on our return from shopping - Himself overcooked the beef, Pixie was pretty whingey and I discovered a stain on the front of a fitted cashmere sweater that my mum had recently donated to me.  Curses. 

Anyway this is what I've been wearing:


Stripy maxi skirt - Warehouse, dip-hem teeshirt - Primark, leather biker - Next, scarf - H&M, bag - Balenciaga, watch - Sekonda, boots - Solea

4 comments:

♥ Sadie ♥ said...

Love your outfit, that kinda look really suits you x

Veebers said...

Agreed! And that Next jacket is so Not Next is it?

PS which one is peachy and which one is pixie? Thinking oldest, youngest, respectively?!

wonky_monkey said...

Oh, I love this! Fabulous lines and colours.

Natasha said...

Ah thanks ladies!

V, the jacket is SO not Next - looks better this year as it's a bit more bashed up. Yep, Peachy is big one, Pixie is little one x