Sunday 6 February 2011

Hibernation Is Over

Hello, as you can see, I'm back.

I hate January passionately and have been completely and wholly without inspiration since my last outfit post.  Thankfully the darkest of months has now passed and I'm beginning to venture out of my self imposed hibernation and *gasp* prise the Ugg boots off my trotters.

Friday was the beginning of the bestie's birthday celebrations.  We went for lunch and champagne at Goldbrick House, popped in for a quick manicure at my favourite nail bar and then dived into the bar at Harvey Nics for a couple of delicious cocktails.  More than a little tipsy, we collected the other bestie from her local, rendezvous'd with the gays back at mine and spent the evening screaming our heads off at each other and mainlining the carbohydrate laden finger buffet.  It was fabulous.

silk "Swallow" blouse - Warehouse, indigo "Lovestory" jeans - J Brand, tan leather wediges - UO, tan leather belt - vintage, gold jewellery - mixture of vintage and high street







HUGE raspberry and vodka cocktail - AMAZE!


Happy Sunday people x




5 comments:

*Zoe* said...

The blouse looks great on you and your manicure looks perfect!
Zoe x
Click here for my blog, Diamomd Solitaire

Veebers said...

^^^^AGREED^^^^ and once again I wish I lived nearer to you chief. x

Veebers said...

Zoe, your link is spelt incorrectly. Sorry!! x

Zizi said...

Man alive I love that outfit T-bird - looking hawt x BZ x

Veebers said...

What's happening birdage? x